Monday 5 September 2011

Although Untrustworth & Proven Dishonest even Douglas Denny has his moments!

Although Untrustworth & Proven Dishonest even Douglas Denny has his moments!
.
Clean EUkip up NOW make UKIP electable! 
.
The corruption of EUkip’s leadership, 
their anti UKIP claque in POWER & the NEC 
is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!
.

Although Untrustworth & Proven Dishonest even Douglas Denny has his moments!

One can appreciate why the leadership of UKIP do not trust The NEC then again who on earth would trust UKIP leadership!!
.
;~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~


Even Douglas Denny now realises that UKIP is a dictatorship under one man - Nigel Farage
Douglas Denny is far from amused after learning that Micheal Heaver - Farage sycophant - has been appointed to oversea an online money raising scheme WITHOUT the NEC's approval.

Denny complains that 'derogatory remarks' have been made about him after he queried Heaver's appointment.

He also states:

"However as an NEC member I knew nothing of it, had to fight to get information when I found out about it, and querying this business has not made me very popular at all with derogatory personal remarks made to me by those concerned. They clearly don't like me probing into what appears they consider their exclusive affairs.

I have received considerable resistance to my querying this issue including the minor irritation of a highly vitriolic personal attack from a certain lady NEC member.

Stewart Wheeler has refused to discuss the issue with me on the grounds it is wasting his UKIP time, and Steve Crowther has offered explanations which do not satisfy me. With further correspondence with him I have recieved his final say which is that he is worn out by my "churlish and aggressive" attitude. "


End of quote.

We do sympathise with his frustration and anger. However, it should not be forgotten that Mr Denny was more than happy to use similar "churlish and aggressive" tactics when attacking members such as Dr Edmond, Del Young, Robin Page, John West and David Abbott after they all tried to raise concerns about corruption in the party.

But at least Mr Denny now realises that UKIP is not democratic and is simply the plaything of one man - Nigel Farage. If only Mr Denny had realised this earlier!

Here is Mr Denny's complaint in full: ONLINE MONEY RAISING: NO NEC APPROVAL: EMPLOYEE ALREADY APPOINTED

The following has caused me some considerable annoyance.

I have had some limited e-mail correspondence with Stewart Wheeler and Steve Crowther regarding an issue which in my opinon is properly in the domain of the NEC - namely the appointment of an employee, and the details of the scheme behind the appointment - but it has already been decided without NEC discussion or approval.

This is wrong in my opinion and should not have happened.

Micheal Heaver has been appointed in a position to be paid a (considerable) salary for six months, underwritten as a loan to the party by Stewart Wheeler, for an online money raising scheme. This is of course very generous of him indeed and I recognise that. I also hope the scheme works very well for the party and is successful. However as an NEC member I knew nothing of it, had to fight to get information when I found out about it, and querying this business has not made me very popular at all with derogatory personal remarks made to me by those concerned. They clearly don't like me probing into what appears they consider their exclusive affairs.

In a report I received eventually after some trouble the relevant bit states:
We have received .....a proposal from Michael Heaver and Harry Aldridge on raising money through the internet. It obviously needs some discussion .......... Copy attached.
The proposal from Michael Heaver was agreed, as I have indicated, by all the F&RC. I discussed the question of Michael’s pay with Steve Crowther, who suggested £xxxxxxxx for six months. So I agreed that with Michael, who accordingly started on 8 August.

This has not been discussed in any way by the NEC. The decision has been made by the the Finances and Resources Committee with no reference to the NEC. The F&RC is a sub-committee of the NEC, its deliberations are, or should be, subject to NEC approval if of an important nature such as appointing an employee.

I do not have any quarrel or query about the money-raising scheme itself, nor can I as I have no detailed knowledge of it as a business plan.

I wanted to know if the party would in any way be liable for Mr Heaver's salary or other expenses with the scheme if things failed. I have not received an answer.

I wanted to know why the NEC has not been involved in discussion of this. I have not received an answer.

Appointing a UKIP employee for a money making scheme without any regard to the issue being first brought before the NEC for discussion is I think profoundly wrong. One of the F&RC thinks this is proposterous of me to suggest it.

I have received considerable resistance to my querying this issue including the minor irritation of a highly vitriolic personal attack from a certain lady NEC member.

Stewart Wheeler has refused to discuss the issue with me on the grounds it is wasting his UKIP time, and Steve Crowther has offered explanations which do not satisfy me. With further correspondence with him I have recieved his final say which is that he is worn out by my "churlish and aggressive" attitude.

I have insisted it be brought before the NEC for the next meeting for discussion as I want answers to the above questions. I have not been assured it will be.

The appointment however, and the details of the actual mechanics of the scheme are still not clear to me though they have already been approved to go ahead.

It is my opinon the NEC has been undemocratically by-passed. There are other issues of this nature extant which are of concern.

Members are now informed, should they wish to take it up as an issue themselves with the chairman of the NEC or the Party Treasurer.

Douglas Denny.
 
See also CLICK HERE 
.
;~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
 
 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance
&
Work With THE MIDNIGHT GROUP to
Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
(IF You Have No INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance Candidate) .
to Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 01291 - 62 65 62
of: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com DO MAKE USE of LINKS & >Right Side Bar<
Also:
Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.Blogspot.com  
General Stuff: http://gl-w.blogspot.com  
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.blogspot.com  
TWITTER: Greg_LW
 

 Please Be Sure To
.Follow Greg_LW on Twitter.
Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 

To Spread The Facts World Wide

of


&

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment